CRESA Always Here, Always Ready

Request Records

Would you like to request 9-1-1 or other Public Records? Visit the CRESA Public Records Portal to submit your request.

Learn more

When to Call 9-1-1

and when not to! It is important to know when you should or should not call.

Learn more

Prepare, Be Ready

and get involved! Learn how to be prepared for an emergency.

Learn more

Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency (CRESA) provides 9-1-1 dispatch, technology services, and emergency management services for Clark County, Washington. Serving Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Vancouver, Washougal, Yacolt, and unincorporated areas of Clark County.

Archer Mountain and Eagle Creek Fire Information

The CRESA EOC activates to provide support during emergencies.  At this time, we have ended EOC operations in Clark County.  Emergency Management Staff will continue to monitor and provide updates for the  Archer Mountain & Eagle Creek Fires.

For the latest information regarding the Archer Mountain Fire, please visit the Skamania County Sheriff’s Webpage.  

Information regarding the Eagle Creek Fire can be found at  Additional information is also available from Incidweb.

For the latest information, please  follow the CRESA blog, facebook page and tweets (@CRESA or @CRESAtalk) for up-to-date information.

Please sign up at Clark Public Alerts to receive alerts and  notifications to be notified about emergencies and other important community news.  We can provide critical information like evacuations, severe weather, missing persons, fire, police action, emergency hazardous spill or road closure.

You will receive time-sensitive messages wherever you choose, such as your home, mobile phone, business phone, email address, text messages and more.


Smart 911 is Here!!

smart911-webbadge-grn_lgSmart 911 is now available in Clark County.  Sign up and add what you want responders to know in case of an emergency.  If you ever call 9-1-1, the call taker can use your information to save valuable time when seconds count!!  For more information, in Clark County please see our Smart 911 Blog-post.


Text-to-911 is now available in Clark County.  Click Here For more information on Text-to-911

  • All 9-1-1 centers in Washington are currently working to upgrade their systems in order to accept Text-to-9-1-1, but the technology is not state-wide yet.
  • Only certain carriers are currently available in those counties.
  • The preferred method for contacting 9-1-1 is still to call. Text-to-9-1-1 is intended for people that may not be able to speak due to an emergency such as a home invasion or abusive partner, as well as individuals that are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities.
  • Call if You Can, Text if You Can’t is the message.

Know Your Location

Public Alert Link

Please follow & like us :)

Translate »