Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency (CRESA) provides 9-1-1 dispatch, technology services, and emergency management services for Clark County, Washington. Serving Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Vancouver, Washougal, Yacolt, and unincorporated areas of Clark County.
CRESA Community Expo
Please mark your calendars and join us Saturday, September 10, 2016 for the annual CRESA Community Expo from 11 am til 2 pm. Get a glimpse inside the 9-1-1 dispatch center and the Emergency Operations Center for Clark County!! We hope to see you at our event!
- Food and Fun
- Interactive Kid Activities
- 9-1-1 Dispatch Center Tours
- Get a look inside the Emergency Operations Center
- Test Your Personal Preparedness
- Search and Rescue Animals
- K9 Police Dog Demo
- See First Responder Vehicles
September 10, 2016
11 am to 2 pm
710 w 13th St, Vancouver, WA 98660
Smart 911 Coming Soon to Clark County!!
Smart 911 will soon be available in Clark County. Sign up and add what you want responders to know in case of an emergency. If you ever call 9-1-1, the call taker can use your information to save valuable time when seconds count!! For more information, in Clark County please see our Smart 911 Blog-post.
Text-to-911 is now available in Clark County. Click Here For more information on Text-to-911
- All 9-1-1 centers in Washington are currently working to upgrade their systems in order to accept Text-to-9-1-1, but the technology is not state-wide yet.
- Only certain carriers are currently available in those counties.
- The preferred method for contacting 9-1-1 is still to call. Text-to-9-1-1 is intended for people that may not be able to speak due to an emergency such as a home invasion or abusive partner, as well as individuals that are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities.
- Call if You Can, Text if You Can’t is the message.