CRESA Administrative Board
Through an Inter-local Agreement with Clark County and the seven cities within the County, as well as participating fire districts, the majority of CRESA’s services, including 9-1-1 Dispatch Operations, Administrative Services, Emergency Management and Technical Services, are governed by an Administrative Board comprised of nine board members serving indefinite terms.
The CRESA Administrative Board has the authority and responsibility to provide policy and legislative direction for CRESA and its administration. The Board appoints and supervises the Director, oversees the finances and budget of the Agency, approves CRESA contracts and agreements, determines what services the Agency shall offer, reviews and adopts personnel, purchasing, and financial policies, and acts as necessary to further CRESA’s goals and purposes.
CRESA Administrative Board members
- Chair Don Chaney, Camas City Council Member. Representing Cities of Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Washougal, and Yacolt.
- Vice Chair Joe Molina, Vancouver Fire Department Chief. Representing Vancouver Fire Department.
- Chuck Atkins, Clark County Sheriff. Representing Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jennifer Larson-Cody, Murdock Charitable Trust. Representing Local Finance Institutions.
- Jerry Green, Clark County Fire District 6 Chief. Representing Regional Fire Chiefs.
- Mark McCauley, Acting County Manager. Representing Clark County.
- James McElvain, Vancouver Police Chief. Representing the City of Vancouver.
- Ben Peeler, Director North Country EMS. Representing Public Emergency Medical Services Provider.
- Bob Richardson, Battle Ground Police Chief. Representing Law Enforcement Planning Council.