Emergency Worker Forms:
NEW Emergency Worker Requirements:
CRESA has recently switched Databases which houses and produces Emergency Worker numbers and cards. The new system, which will now provide a hard plastic card, requires we change the process and what is needed to complete a new, or renewal for ANY Emergency Worker Application.
Applications must be submitted electronically using Fillable PDF:
Please submit applications by:
- Complete the Online Fillable form found on the CRESA Website.
- Print as PDF and submit to your Training Coordinator for approval.
- Attach Picture to application or to email. (Picture should be a head and torso shot on a solid light background with applicant holding their current EW# or their name.)
- Your Training Coordinator will also coordinate with a CCSO Liaison to ensure Back Ground check is complete if required.
- Training Coordinator/CCSO Liaison will submit the form to CRESA for processing.
- CRESA will process the card and return cards to groups Training Coordinator for distribution.
Emergency Worker Application Form (PDF fillable form)
Mission Request Forms:
SAR Information Sheet (DOC Download)