CRESA’s benefits package includes*:
- Medical Insurance: Choice of medical plans with Kaiser or Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance: Choice of dental plans from Kaiser and Delta
- Vision Insurance through Kaiser or VSP
- Life Insurance: Coverage is based on the position and option to purchase additional life insurance for themselves and dependents
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Employee Retirement System through the State of Washington
- Paid Time Off
- NOTE: CRESA employees do not contribute to Social Security. Social Security contributions are not deducted from employee pay and no social security credits accrue for time worked at CRESA. Employees and the Agency does contribute to Medicare.
*This is intended as a general descriptive summary and is subject to change without notice.
CRESA is located in downtown Vancouver in Clark County, Washington. Clark County is a growing community with a population of approximately 435,600, including City of Vancouver (population 165,500). Located just minutes north of Portland, Oregon and with easy access to the Columbia Gorge, Cascade Mountains, and Washington and Oregon coasts, the region offers abundant cultural and recreational opportunities. Clark County offers very good livability and Washington State has no state income tax.